Technical Product Manager (Electronics)
Our client is a leading electronic manufacturing firm with offices across the globe. They are currently looking to hire a Technical Product Manager ro be based in Singapore.
This Product Manager would be responsible for their data analytics products and would be exposed to Machine Learning and Deep Learning technologies. This role is ideal for an enthusiastic customer-orientated application engineer with substantial problem-solving skills and electronics and data analytics background to innovate the best use of our products in the customer's application and environment.
- At least 3 years customer service or application engineering experience
- Electronic Engineering or Computer Science background
- Excellent verbal and written English skills with strong presentation skills
- Proficient in electronics and able to read product schematics
- Strong skills in troubleshooting electronic products using desktop instruments
- Able to thrive under pressure and have experience handling the most critical of customer escalations with calm and respect
- The ability to motivate others to give their best with proven track record of these skills
- Possess excellent time management skills and multi-tasking skills
- Solution orientated and result driven
- Experience in test development or support is preferred
- Experience in supporting data analytics applications is preferred
- Experience in selling software applications is preferred
If you are keen to be part of a fast-paced and multinational environment, please click on APPLY NOW or reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.