Technical Project Manager (Manufacturing)
|Salary:||S$70000.00 - S$100000.00 per annum + AWS + Bonuses|
Our client is a leading player in the manufacturing and industrial automation space. They are currently looking to hire a seasoned Technical Project Manager in a leadership role, managing a team of 5 software engineers for their IoT business.
Reporting to the Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for hands-on technical leadership for managing the design, development and testing of software features as well as working with designers and product managers to understand product requirements.
- Bachelors' Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or any related field
- 8+ years of experience managing web application development, embedded software and test programs for high availability systems.
- Managerial experience, leading development teams
- Demonstrated ability to deliver well tested, reliable, secure, and feature rich software products on time
- Strong background in web application development and Java
- Experience with interfaces like UART, I2C, SPI etc. is desirable
- Exposure to Agile development techniques
- Experience working with remote teams
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
If you are keen to explore this position, please click APPLY NOW. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1659953.