Technical Project Manager
Our client, one of the most reputable multinational company, is setting up an internet innovation lab, which is the key strategic investment of the company. They are currently looking for a technical project manager to join the team, focusing on building an engterprise big data platform.
* Support Product Owner in creating, maintaining and grooming project backlog
* Work with in house team members to implement Agile/Scrum best practices
* Introduce and facilitate routines central to agile team based productivity
* Work with business partners and vendors to ensure alignment on project deliverables
* Own capacity planning inside the Innovation team for specified projects
* Be dynamic and adaptive, unblocking teams and helping maintain productivity
* Identify dependencies inside or between teams
o 5+ years of experience delivering technology projects OR
o 7+ years as a senior technical contributor to projects that continuously iterated as a service focused products
* Demonstrable knowledge of project management and agile methodology
* Recent experience as a product owner
* Certified SCRUM master or equivalent accreditation
* Desirable -
o Advanced knowledge of Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence) or equivalent issue tracking and project lifecycle management platforms
o Experience with TV/video platform audience data
o Understanding of Ad-tech platforms such as DMP, ad exchanges
If you have what it takes, please contact Serena Xu or click APPLY NOW
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1762105
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.