Technical Solutions Engineer (API, Python, Node.js)
Our client, one of the fastest growing Fintech company, the world's leading digital asset exchange platform. They are seeking a Technical Solution Engineer (API Specialist) to join the Matching Engine Tech team. This role is a combination of Software Development duties and technical client support.
- Develop open source libraries that will be further used by company's clients
- Cover global clients such as HFTs and algo/quant funds on API related issues across our different platforms (spot exchange, futures exchange, margin trading, etc)
- Become the go-to expert on matters related to REST API and WebSockets, managing discussions and queries with the exchange's largest clients
- Guide clients to write more effective algorithms for trading, helping the efficiency of our exchange
- Develop metrics to measure client API limit usage and their effectiveness and liaise with internal teams to manage API limits for high volume clients
- At least Bachelor's degree in a tech field (Computer Science, Math, or similar)
- Strong command of programming (Python OR NodeJS), prefer 1-3 developer experiences
- Excellent communications skills
- Prior experience using exchange APIs
- Client facing experience and customer centric
Ambition is a leading global boutique recruitment business operating across key international cities. We access hard to find, high caliber professionals within Banking & Financial Services, Finance & Accounting, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Technology (IT). We believe our size is a significant differentiator in the recruitment industry. We are big enough to undertake large scale projects for our clients yet retain the soul and personality of a smaller company. We are best known for our specialization with in-depth knowledge and expertise, well-established networks and deep relationships. We work towards 'building better futures' for our clients, candidates and our community.
For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
EA Registration Number: R1652702
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.