Technology Audit Manager
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
An established global bank is currently on the lookout for an experienced Technology Audit manager.
Due to increased growth and strategic plans in the region, the firm is looking to hire an independent and driven individual to join the audit team, focusing on Technology Audits for the bank's Capital markets and Investment banking businesses. Responsibilities include planning and executing technology audits and proposing recommendations based on audit findings. This is a regional role, covering the bank's Asia operations. Due to the infrastructure present, most audits can be remotely conducted and hence this role demands very low or minimal travel.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- 5-10 years of experience in internal/ external Technology audit
- Prior experience with Capital markets or Investment banking
- Solid understanding of Technology Risk management, Cybersecurity, Infrastructure or Application controls
- Strong presentation skills for effective presentation of complex issues to senior management
- Excellent stakeholder management skills for interaction with all levels of internal/external audit and management
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Ethel.email@example.com
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1981194