Technology Recruitment Consultant, HaTCH
HaTCH is at the centre of the startup community, working with VCs, Private Equity partners, Coworking spaces and Startup service providers. We want to grow our team and expand our ability to partner with the most exciting companies in the region. As a recruitment consultant in our Singapore business you will have the opportunity to work with a highly experienced team of specialist recruiters who have an excellent reputation in the industry. You will enjoy building relationships and be passionate about working in a team based, professional, and high performance culture that rewards, recognizes and celebrates success.
We are currently looking for Recruitment Consultant with specialized experience within Technology and a passion to help companies grow their tech capabilities. Clients would range from start-ups to SMEs, with a heavy focus on innovation and new technology.
- Client and candidate fronting role whereby the consultant is required to understand clients' hiring requirements, as well as interviewing and qualifying potential candidates
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board etc
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc
- Working closely with Ambition specialist teams to access the best possible talent in the market.
- Identify talents within a specific function of a specific industry
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the teams
To qualify for the role of Recruitment Consultant with Ambition, individuals should
- Minimum 2 years' experience working as a Recruiter and exposure to Technology
- Experience or interest in the Startup industry
- Solid track record of success working within a team
- Be enthusiastic, motivated, target driven and enjoy building relationships
- Possess a keen interest in the technology industry
- Great communication skills
At Ambition we are passionate and committed to "Building Better Futures" for our candidates, clients and our employees. We reward high performers both financially and with career opportunities locally and internationally.
Interested applicants please contact Jasmine or click 'Apply Now'.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.