Technology Risk Manager
|Salary:||S$80000 - S$120000.00 per annum|
Technology Risk Manager wanted for a government agency
- Opportunity to work on a highly exciting project
- Technically brilliant environment
Our client is a government agency that is looking for a Technology Risk Manager focusing on Application Security. This role will involve developing and maintaining risk and compliance plans for applications systems by performing risk assessment for potential security vulnerabilities from identified activity and obsolete systems.
The role will also assess and recommend mitigating measures to address potential security vulnerabilities, and conduct IT Security Management briefings and workshops.
To qualify, you must have the following:
- Holds a Diploma/ Degree in Cybersecurity, Computer Science, Engineering or any other related fields
- Certifications such as CISSP, CEH, CISA would be advantageous
- Must have hands-on experience in tools like BurpSuite, Nessus, Tenable, etc.
If you have what it takes, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click APPLY NOW. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.