Technology Service Manager (ASPAC)
Technology Service Manager, ASPAC wanted for a leading F&B conglomerate giant!
- Leading F&B Conglomerate
- Fantastic work culture
- Opportunity to work with both internal and external stakeholders across all levels
Our client is a leading F&B Conglomerate headquartered in the US with over 100 years of longstanding history and has a huge presence globally.
Due to headcount expansion in Singapore, they are looking for a Technology Service Manager to join their company. Reporting directly to the ASPAC IT Director, you will be responsible for managing the Technology Service delivery and operations across Asia Pacific. You will be expected to lead new IT Infrastructure project initiatives as part of their digital transformation agenda. You will also be the main point of contact for all Technology Service matters and have regular engagements with both internal business stakeholders as well as external vendors.
To qualify, you must have the following:
- Holds at least a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other related fields of study
- Has at least 15 years of IT Infrastructure experience, with at least 6 years of experience as a Technology Service Manager covering ASPAC
- Strong hands - on experience in leading enterprise IT Infrastructure projects/ programs from end to end
- Strong track record and experience in managing both internal business stakeholders and external vendors in end- user environment
- Good understanding and knowledge of public cloud technologies, i.e. Azure, AWS, GCP
- Excellent communications skills to engage with senior management, including C- level and board members
If you have what it takes, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click APPLY NOW. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.