Telecoms Engineer wanted for a leading High Frequency Trading firm!
- Dynamic and collaborative work culture
- 5 day office work week
- Opportunity to work on interesting projects
Our client is a top leading High Frequency Trading firm headquartered in UK with over 20 years of history so far and enjoys a strong presence across Asia, particularly in Singapore and Hong Kong.
Due to headcount expansion, they are looking for a Telecoms Engineer to join their IT team. Reporting directly to the IT manager, you will be responsible for managing the full delivery lifecycle of new services (circuits, cross-connects, colocation) across APAC. You will work closely with external Telco and DC vendors to coordinate deliverables, scheduling testing, managing troubleshooting and to validate billing. You will be expected to interact closely with both the network and wider IT Infrastructure teams for various IT issues and new project implementations.
To qualify, you must have the following:
- Holds at least a diploma/ bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering or other related fields of study
- Has at least 10 years of Telecoms Engineering experience, with at least 3 years of experience, with at least 3 years of experience working in the Telcommunications industry
- Has good understanding of network telecommunications (i.e. Ethernet, IP,) and Data center technologies (i.e. Power, Cabling, Cross- connect)
- Some knowledge in Low- latency products
- Experience in identifying new carrier solutions for the company
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage with internal stakeholders and external vendors
If you have what it takes, please send your resume to email@example.com or click APPLY NOW. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.