- To promote and conduct Telemarketing sales for general insurance products over the phone to new and existing customers
- To upsell/cross-sell company's products and services proactively when opportunity arises
- To understand customer's needs and make appropriate product recommendation
- To achieve Key Performance Indicators including sales, quality and operational standards.
- Consistently maintaining our highly ethical and professional approach to all current and prospective clients
- To resolve customers' problems, feedback and complaints by applying appropriate skills
- Minimum GCE 'O' level or higher with at least 1 year of experience
- Fresh Diploma, Higher Nitec, Nitec holders are welcome to apply
- Prior telesales and/or call center experience will be advantageous
- Knowledge of Call Centre Systems & MS Office
- Highly motivated and results driven
- Excellent interpersonal skills and customer service mindset with positive attitude
- Bilingual in English and local second language preferred
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117 EA Personal Registration Number: R1874269.
*LI - BF