Tenant Representation, Manager
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
Our client is a known player in the Real Estate business landscape. With success stories and established presence across multiple markets, they consult with some of the biggest brands in the globe on real estate needs.
You will be a true partner to your clientele and owner of relationships by proactively engaging key partners and channels to drive overall client satisfaction and business revenue. Your responsibilities will include:
- Owning the leasing strategies, whilst providing sound advice and judgment for the respective assigned portfolio
- Partnering with clients on all leasing related transactions and negotiations
- Building meaningful, long-lasting relationships with clients
- Sustaining and leveraging on relationships with existing clients and key partners within the business arena to expand accounts, develop new and repeat business
- Pioneering and maintaining competitive intelligence on competitor movements, industry and local market conditions
- Strong real estate know-how is essential, further knowledge across multiple real estate classes will be advantageous
- Degree, Diploma in Business, Real Estate and/or related fields
- Wonderfully proficient in English and communication skills with the ability to present and influence decision makers
- Creative visual thinker, who is exceptionally organized and always looking to innovate and push the envelope
We regret only shortlisted applicants will be notified. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R2090031. License Number 10C5117