Test Engineer - 1 year contract
Our client is in banking and financial services which operates in a network of more than 1,200 branches and outlets (including subsidiaries, associates and joint ventures) across more than 70 countries and employs around 87,000 people.
For this role, you will analyse project requirements & technical architecture to build Test Automation framework. Plan, analyze, design, develop, and execute automated test cases. Perform functional and technical test execution activities as per engagement in the test project. Accountable for assigned project deliverables, including accurate test reporting to the test manager, Identify test environment requirements and liaise (and coordinate) with staff in testing support, Facilitate problem resolution, and verify fixes received from application team.
- Bachelor's degreee or Equivalent
- At least 6 years of relevant testing experience
- Strong hands on experience as test analyst with data warehousing, BI & ETL banking project.
- Hands on experience in Test Automation framework development.
- Good understanding of and experience in projects (e.g. SDLC, Agile methodology)
- Extensive testing experience across all phases of technology.
- Experience working in large or medium scale complex projects in multinational banks covering all phases SDLC.
- Strong knowledge of Database concepts, SQL and UNIX/Linux.
- Understanding of banking domain knowledge in risks and finance would be a plus.
- Experience in Automation driven Testing for ETL projects
Should you be keen on the role, please send your CV to Raymond de Amboy firstname.lastname@example.org or call +65 6854 5644 for a confidential chat.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1219081.
Our client is one of the largest mobile network operators in Singapore. They have the largest company by market capitalisation andmactive investor in innovation.