|Salary:||S$40000.00 - S$60000.00 per annum + variable bonus|
- 3+ years experience in manual testing for web-portals and mobile applications in Agile or conventional SDLC.
- Meticulous eyes for detail
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and commit to the agreed deliverables and schedules
- Familiar with UI/UX design for web and mobile applications
- Keen user of mobile applications
- 2+ years experience in Test Automation for web-portal and mobile devices preferred
- Knowledge about Appium and Selenium automation scripting preferred
- Strong & effective interpersonal and communication skills, motivated, good attitude, responsible, proactive and an energetic team player will be a plus.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Diploma in computer science or its equivalent
- Proficient in English (verbal and writing)
- The tester is responsible to perform manual and automated testing on the target environment.
- He follows the instruction of the test leads and the test manager.
- He will be responsible for finding and log defects.
- The person should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills.
- He will support the automation testing on the creation of pseudo automated test scripts.
- Understands basics of test design and estimation.
- Read and understand the QA/Test Plans
- Understand the software requirements for the software.
- Write Test Scenarios and Test Cases as per business requirements. (i.e. SOW)
- Perform verification based on user experience checklist developed for the software
- Log new defects with sufficient information for reproducibility.
- Retest resolved defects promptly upon resolution and close or reopen the defect based on the outcome of the retest.
- Prepare and assist to send Test Status Reports to stakeholders and clients (only UAT) at a stipulated interval. (i.e. agreed at the project level)
- Performed test cases execution during SIT, UAT and S&M phases and capture all evidences.
- (i.e. screenshots and/or video)
- Write pseudo automated test scripts which requires no coding experiences.
- Able to stand in as Test Lead when needed
- Perform other duties as required