Test Engineer - 3 months contract
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services Contracting|
|Salary:||Up to S$0.00 per annum|
The purpose of the role is to work as part of the team to deliver a solution which will present a coherent picture of conduct indicators, support decision making, and provide early alerts.
- Identify issues in requirements, design specifications, application architecture and product documentation.
- Develop test specifications based on various requirement documents within schedule constraints.
- Develop test bed and verify test environments (based on the project requirements).
- Perform functional and technical test execution activities (with skills in automated testing increasing important) as per the project engagement.
- Constant communication and follow up with various stakeholders during test planning and execution phases.
- Log software application defects (in standard defect management tools) and track it to closure.
- Report and update test status promptly and accurately.
- Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related discipline
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in functional and data testing within financial industry or consulting firms
- Experience in end to end data warehouse projects testing implementation and execution
- Hands on experience testing Star Schema based DWH solutions
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Strong team player
- Passionate about data and data-driven decision making
Should you be keen, please email your most updated CV or call for a confidential chat at +65 6854 5644.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA registration Number R1219081