Test Engineer - Multinational Automation Engineering Firm
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
- An established global engineering firm in Singapore
- One of the world's leading complex solution-centric corporation
- Diversified global corporation with positive career structure
About our client:
Our client is an established multinational firm with a long presence in Singapore. With a loyal set of industrial customers in Singapore and the region, they are transforming themselves as the global leader in automation engineering. As a group they have major experience in providing an exceptional engineering work environment throughout many years. During this exciting time, they are looking for a Test Engineer to assist in driving product improvements and enhancement.
This role will report to the Manager of the team and will be part of a team working on the electronics and smart electro-pneumatic products. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Ability to conduct test strategies for electronic circuit design.
- Ability to develop electronic manufacturing test systems of the PCBA design.
- Collaborate with various team (software, mechanical) designers throughout the development stages.
- Taking part of the global manufacturing grid throughout the development and troubleshooting.
- Develop, modify, and update existing test systems.
- Conducting pilot testing of PCBA with suppliers throughout the production.
- Collaborate with supplier in identifying deviation and defects, and rectifying problems through root cause analysis.
- Handle electronic hardware and software design tools
- Managing proper documentation control and its amendments.
- Collaborate with various internal stakeholders to support development projects.
- Enforces the fulfilment of all related technical standards, regulations and procedures
The Successful Applicant
We invite an experienced Test Engineers, with a keen eye for improvement opportunities. You should possess knowledge of electronic design, electronic development, automation system design. To be successful you must come with:
- A proven track record within the manufacturing test environment.
- Strong software programming knowledge in LabVIEW and C/C++
- Familiar in the product testing environment.
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholder in delivering needed products
- Able to drive strategy implementation as well as changes, nurture team member, and positive social communicator.
- Ability to conduct relevant training modules for staff that deals with onboard technology.
- Modern, energetic, self-starter, display initiative and proposes pragmatic new ideas / approaches.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and benefit package.
- Career growth opportunities with added responsibilities.
- Working for a company with a multinational working environment.
Interested applicants can click APPLY NOW to attach your CV, or visit https://www.ambition.com.sg/disciplines/supply-chain-and-procurement-jobs to drop your CV. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidate will be notified. #LI-SC
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. EA License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1872927