|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||S$55000 - S$65000 per annum + AWS and perks|
One of the largest commodities powerhouse has continued to be one of the world's influential Fortune 500 MNC. They have global footprint across APAC, Europe, Africa, North and South America. Singapore maintains its strong presence as the regional APAC hub bridging countries and corporate office. With its strong weightage of senior management seated in Singapore, staff enjoy strong visibility and platform for growth in a performance-based environment.
Focusing on a product line, this Trade Accountant will work closely with the Traders in preparing and analyzing the daily and monthly product P&L. This incumbent will be fostering strong business partnership with Traders, execution team and risk management team and in preparing the variance analysis and analyzing any influx of market-trends. With your solid foundation in accounting, you will ensure the accurate accounting entries and statutory accounting for month-end closing.
To be shortlisted, you must possess these qualities:
- Minimally 3 years of working experience in a leading commodities/agribusiness MNC
- Strong accounting foundation in accordance to USGAAP
- Preparing and analyzing of trading P&L is required
- Hands-on experience in daily reporting of P&L and MTM concepts
- Highly attentive and meticulous
- Solid working knowledge in MS Excel
- Degree in Accounting from a highly reputable University and a qualified CA/ACCA
Interested and qualified candidates, do send your updated CV to Fandy Harahap in MS Word to firstname.lastname@example.org
EA Registration Number: R1109269
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117