Trade & Treasury Specialist
Trade and Treasury Specialist
Our client is a large shipping and logistics company who is looking for a trade and treasury specialist in the Singapore office in CBD.
- Fluent in mandarin
- LC documentation
- Trade finance
You will be reporting to the Directors of Trade and Treasury in Singapore and China and will be the main point of contact in following up with the import and export bills in resolving any relevant discrepancies with customers - shipping agents and terminal operators.
You will have a strong skill set in contract negotiation, checking against LC clause as per provisions.
You will also be preparing related trade documents and daily inventory report on operations related to shipping.
- At least 2 years of experience in trading and commodities industry
- Educational background in economics, finance or business
- As you will be liaising with mandaring speaking associates, excellent communication skills in Mandarin is mandatory
- Strong communication skills in liaising with external stakeholders
- Competency in word and excel is required
Interested applicants please send your resume in MS Words format to email@example.com with the job title in the subject.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
BRN 200611680D / EA 10C5117 / R1766649
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.