Trade Finance Analyst (6 months contract)
|Salary:||S$38400 - S$45600 per annum|
Are you an experienced trade finance candidate with at least 2-3 years of relevant background and able to start work immediately? We are now working on a 6 months contract role with out of our esteemed corporate bank.
- Processing import LC issuance and import collection and related acceptances and payments;
- Processing import and export loans, loans roll-over, loans payment and past due loans;
- Processing export collection and export LC advising, confirmation, negotiation, acceptance, negotiation, discounting, payment and reimbursement claim;
- Processing guarantees including shipping guarantees, bid and performance bonds and drawee risks;
- Register receipt of trade documents;
- Check import and export LC documents;
- Input trade finance transactions into Flexcube and generate entries and customer advices;
- Input payment and other SWIFT messages into SWIFT Alliance;
- Send faxes to customers, sorting of documents, matching of SWIFT, photocopy of documents and filing duties
- All other job duties as and when assigned by team leaders, team head or Head, Trade Finance Support Services.
SMEs in trade finance are encouraged to send in their resumes in MS Mord format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257