Trade Finance Officer (12 months contract)
We are working with one of the most established corporate bank to source for an experienced trade finance officer to join them on a 12 months contract basis. Working location is at Raffles Place.
- Processing import LC issuance and import collection and related acceptances and payments;
- Processing import and export loans, loans roll-over, loans payment and past due loans;
- Processing export collection and export LC advising, confirmation, negotiation, acceptance, negotiation, discounting, payment and reimbursement claim;
- Processing guarantees including shipping guarantees, bid and performance bonds and drawee risks;
- Register receipt of trade documents;
- Perform Anti-money Laundering Checks on trade finance transactions;
- Input trade finance transactions into Flexcube and generate entries and customer advices;
- Input payment and other SWIFT messages into SWIFT Alliance;
- Send faxes to customers, sorting of documents, matching of SWIFT, photocopy of documents and filing duties;
- All other job duties as and when assigned by team leaders, team head or Head, Trade Finance Support Services.
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit their CVs in MS Word format to email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.