Trade Finance (short term contract)
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$60000 - S$70000 per annum|
Our client is a global banking organization with an established presence in Singapore and an excellent platform for growth in the region.
Due to a big project being executed in Asia, they are currently looking for a candidate who has good trade finance knowledge. You will process both inward and outward collection documents. You will issue Bank Guarantees, Bid and Performance Bonds etc. You will issue Letters of Credit / Standby Credit. You will assist in preparing schedules and dispatch documents (both collections and under L/Cs ). Direct client contact is important in this role.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- 3 - 5 years working experience in a Trade Finance Bank, preferably with knowledge of commodity financing
- Ability to handle various tasks and work smart to meet tight deadlines
- Service oriented and possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft office especially in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Accurate and analytical - the skills to work accurately and effectively so as to handle transactions first time right.
- The drive to improve daily operations, generate ideas and initiate the needed changes to make improvements happen
- Eager to learn and open minded
- Easy communicator with social skills in order to build up long term relations
Contact Jackie Panopio at email@example.com or call on 68545651.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1332082