Trade Floor Support (High-frequency trading)
|Salary:||S$90000.00 - S$130000.00 per annum|
Our client is a leading global high-frequency propreitary trading firm and is looking to hire a Tradins Systems Support Analyst to join their Singapore office.
As part of the Production Engineering team, you would be expected to work closely with traders for providing innovative processes and tools for the operation of the trading platforms.
- At least 5 years of experience in the finance industry
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent in computer science or a related field
- Strong experience supporting trading applications, ideally across multiple different asset classes Eg Equities, Derivatives, FX, Algo-trading, etc
- Strong knowledge in Linux and related scripting languages (Python, Shell, Bash, etc)
- Strong knowledge in Database (SQL)
- Knowledge of C++ is not a must but highly preferred
(C++ is the main language we use for our trading applications, ability to read codes in C++ is definitely beneficial)
- Strong background in Java (a plus)
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities
- The ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- The willingness to take on tasks both big and small
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English & Mandarin(preferable) for business purposes
If you are interested in being part of a high performing team and a leading financial institution, please click on APPLY NOW.
For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1659953.