Trade Monitoring Analyst, High Frequency Trading
A top-tier Prop Trading firm is currently expanding their trading team and looking for a Trade Monitoring Analyst.
Being part of the Core Trading Team, this individual will play a pivotal role in active risk mitigation and monitoring of trades. This desk will focus on Cryptocurrency which has been a key revenue generating in the portfolio. He/she will be working closely with execution traders to advise on any discrepancies or anomalies that are spotted. With a keen sense of detail, the trade monitoring analyst will also relay any intra-day issues to relevant internal stakeholders. The role will only entail a 4-day workweek and benefits are excellent.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- 3 - 6 years of experience in a similar trade monitoring role
- Understanding of algorithmic trading and keen interest in Cryptocurrency
- Background in risk control or monitoring of risks on trading floor
- Excellent academic qualifications, including a minimum of Bachelors in Mathematics/Computer science or related fields
- Strong technical skills, including proficiency in Python/R programming
- Comfortable to thrive in a flat hierarchy, with close collaboration amongst support functions and front office teams
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Sumukhi.Ramnath@ambition.com.sg. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1986098
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.