Trade Operations Executive (Commodity-6 month contract)
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$3500 - S$4500 per month + 1-2 months bonus|
Our client is a Global commodity trading firm with its headquarter in Singapore. They have a strong presence in Asia market. A new Operations Executive role has come out from their Agri/Energy Trading operations department in Singapore.
You will report to the operations manager and manage the whole procedure of the operations, which includes handling and managing shipping documents as well as managing all necessary documents for L/C application and bank negotiation. You will liaise with both internal (Traders, trade finance) and external parties (supplier, customer, shipping companies etc) to prepare BLs and vessel tracking on cargo readiness & documentation to ensure smooth delivering of the commodity products.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Min 3 years of working experience in the trading industry with either containers or dry bulk shipping experience.
- Experience in fertilizer trading operations is a plus for this role
- Positive working attitude with initiative and attention to details is required.
- Good L/C knowledge is essential to this role.
- Good communication skills required for this role
What to Expect:
Please kindly send your CV to Julie.email@example.com. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1655428