Trade Support Analyst (6 months contract)
|Salary:||S$8000 - S$96000 per annum|
Our client, an established Asset Management, is urgently seeking an experienced investment operations or trade support candidate to join them on a 6 month contract as part of the Front Office support team.
Provide fund support services and other front office support to the investment teams located in Singapore mainly looking after cash management. Responsibilities also include completing required paperwork, maintaining records, possibly responding to limited client inquiries, and providing administrative coordination with trading, operations, and client service area. Also, an important task as part of the role is to work with relevant teams in driving initiatives and projects to the benefit of the investment teams.
- Oversee cash liquidity of the assigned funds and ensure proper funding for to avoid overdraft. This includes arranging for currency exchange to cover shortfalls where necessary.
- Provide accurate and timely cash reports to the portfolio managers.
- Support portfolio manager's investment management process and trading activities.
- Support portfolio manager's compliance of investment guidelines.
- Work with relevant teams such as Operations, Dealing, IT, Performance, Compliance, Risk, and Marketing teams in doing projects, resolving issues pertaining to investment and trading activities, or providing fund position reports to clients/senior management on regular or ad-hoc basis.
- Take ownership and accountability of position and security data in the front office system.
- Work on assigned front office projects.
- Provide back-up to team members.
If you have an operations/trade support background with product knowledge on various asset classes, please submit your resume in MS Word format.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257