Trade Support - Edible Oils
- One of world's largest agricultural companies
- Potential for career progression and growth
- Headquartered in Singapore
Our client, one of the world's largest agricultural companies and is in over 60 countries, is looking for a Trade Support Analyst who will support both physical and paper trade.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Daily reconciliation/analysis of Risk reports and M2M
- Provide support to FO traders
- Analysing the Counter party (CP) Risk
Ideally, the candidate should possess:
- At least 5 years of work experience in the field of Risk Management/ Risk Reporting preferably with a large commodity trading company
- Understanding of Future/Derivatives/Options and accounting
- Good knowledge on SAP, IT systems and Applications
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Melody.Leow@ambition.com.sg. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R2091912???????
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.