Trade Support Engineers
Trade Support Engineers wanted for a leading Proprietary Trading firm!
- Leading Proprietary Trading firm
- Opportunity to work on interesting projects
- Dynamic and high- performing working culture
Our client is a leading Proprietary Trading firm with strong presence across the APAC region. They have a long- standing history within the industry and is well- known for providing quantitative trading and investment strategies for major financial institutions.
Due to headcount expansion, they are currently looking for Trade Support Engineers to join their Technology team. Reporting to the manager, you will be the main point of contact on the trading floor for all technical issues from traders, business owners and end- users. You will be responsible for supporting and maintaining their trading applications spread across different asset classes, i.e. Equities, Derivatives, FX, Fixed Income etc. You will also work closely with both technical and non- technical owners to enhance and improve their current systems and processes.
To qualify, you must have the following:
- Holds at least a bachelor's degree in Computer Engineer or other related fields of study
- Has at least 3 years of relevant experience working as a Support Engineer/ Analyst, sitting in Front office/ trading floor.
- Strong expertise in Linux OS and scripting (i.e. Python, Shell, Bash)
- Strong expertise working on SQL databases, including simple performance tuning
- Proven knowledge and experience supporting across different asset classes such as Equities, Derivatives, FX, Fixed Income etc.
- Proven competency to code and read C++ would be a big plus
- Great communications skills with the ability to engage with top management up to C- level stakeholders
- Ability to converse in mandarin would be advantageous for the purpose of communicating with counterparts based in China
If you have what it takes, please contact Daniel Ong on (65) 6854 5607 or click APPLY NOW. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.