Trade Support - Rates, IRD & FX
Trade Support - Rates Derivatives & FX
- Leading International Bank
- Great Exposure
- Great Visibility & Career Progression
My client is a leading international bank, they have a strong and historic presence within Asia. Due to strong growth, they're looking for a motivated and technically strong individual to join their team covering trade support
The incumbent would be responsible for covering booking, reconciliation and validation across the IRFX business. Further, to coordinate compression and also maintain a strong controls mindset. Lastly, the candidate would be required to work on projects and workflow enhancement solutions on an ad hoc basis.
To Qualify, Individuals Must Possess:
- A strong academic background in a related discipline
- At least 3 years' of direct, relevant experience
- Strong knowledge of Rates Products
- Ability to work at a fast pace
- Strong Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of VBA or SQL is an advantage
- Ability to work flexi-hours (8am-11am starts) & rotate on PHs
Contact Sohail Kukar on (65) 6854 5651 | firstname.lastname@example.org or click APPLY NOW
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. EA License Number: R1767309
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.