Trade surveillance and E-communication officer
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is a well-established Global Bank with a good reputation looking to hire an experienced individual to look after trades surveillance and electronic communication across the region.
Your job responsibilities will be to:
- Review and conduct the trade surveillance for potential market misconduct
- Ensure the existing surveillance model is align with regulatory requirements and continuously improve it efficiency.
- Conduct manual monitoring to avoid any potential market manipulations and regulatory violations.
- Keep updated the surveillance framework and processes
- Part of any investigations (internal or external audits) and deal with regulators directly.
To qualify, individuals must possess :
- Minimum 6+ years' significant practice in surveillance, compliance audit or control testing.
- Proven track record dealing with inspections and regulators
- Strong global markets' product knowledge and regulatory knowledge in relation to Equities, Fixed Income and Derivatives.
- Relevant exposure dealing with Market Integrity
- Exposure to surveillance and case management systems ( ie : NICE Actimize and SMARTS)
If your profile meets the requirement above, feel free to apply directly or contact me for further information.
Kindly note that only successful candidates will be contacted.