Trading Applications Support Analyst (Equities & Futures)
Front Office Application Support Analyst wanted for a well- renowned financial institution!
- Well- renowned financial institution
- Opportunities to work with Front Office users
- Dynamic and high performing work culture
Our client is a US- headquartered financial services institution with a strong presence in Asia Pacific. They are currently looking for an Application Support Engineer (Equities) to join their Technology team. Reporting to the Head of Application Support Asia, you will play a pivotal role in providing 1st and 2nd line system support to traders in Asia covering the whole trading process including execution, trade capture etc. This is a highly technical and hands-on role which gives you the opportunity to have a lot of interaction with traders, operations and brokers / vendors, covering multiple asset classes.
To qualify, you must have the following:
- Holds at least a bachelor's degree in Computer Engineer or other related fields of study
- Has at least 4- 6 years of experience working as a Front Office Application support analyst
- Strong knowledge and proficiency in APAC Equities & Futures market
- Knowledge in Derivatives, FX and Fixed Income are highly preferred.
- Strong experience in FIX protocol and TCP/ IP.
- Strong experience in Unix and Shell Scripting
- Excellent people skills with the ability to handle pressure
If you have what it takes, please contact Daniel Ong on (65) 6854 5607 or click APPLY NOW. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.