Trading manager, Crude oil
|Location:||Singapore River, Singapore|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is looking for an experienced Crude oil Trader to help them to established the trading team here in Singapore. You need to have an excellent track record of trading the oil markets and strong knowledge of the Asian Crude markets. You will be focusing on Asisa market and maintain good relations with key counterparties in the region.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- 8 years' experience trading oil&gas products of which at least 3-5 years in Crude oil market
- The candidate will have to be open-minded, and capable to adapt to numerous counterparts working in very different cultures and various industries.
- Track record in generating proprietary trading income from trading the physical and financial exposures.
- Positive working attitude with initiative and attention to details is required.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please forward a copy of your full CV to Lester.email@example.com
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number : 200611680D | Licence Number : 10C5117 | EA Registration Number:R1112853