Trading System Support Engineer
Trading System Support Engineer wanted for a leading proprietary trading firm!
- Fast moving company with strong track record
- Attractive compensation, great benefits and many opportunities for growth
- Dynamic, innovative and lean work culture
Our client is a small proprietary trading firm that boasts a strong track record and growth figures. Due to headcount expansion, they are looking for a Trading System Support Engineer to join their Infrastructure team. Your main responsibilities will include supporting trading desks for front-to-back office trading processes, resolving technical and trading issues as well as production issues. You will work closely with traders, back office, risk teams and core development teams.
To qualify for this role, you must have the following:
- 2 or 3 years of experience in supporting trade and broker systems
- Strong working experience with Linux
- Prior working experience with trading concepts
- Good experience with exchange data protocols such as FIX, OUCH, ITCH, OMnet
- Good experience in scripting using Bash and/or Python
- Good experience with monitoring and incident tracking tools such as Git, Jenkins, Jira
- Knowledge of network communication in troubleshooting data feed and market related issues
If you are think you are a good fit for this role, please send your resume to Alrissa.Zheng@ambition.com.sg or click APPLY NOW. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number: R2199382
Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.