|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
- Work with the team to conduct training as instruction by Head of Training
- Focus on equipping the FA representatives with necessary sales competencies to do their jobs effectively.
- Provide sales management training for Wealth Managers moving up to management and also for existing TLs.
- Ensures sales representatives are adequately trained in sales advisory process.
- Organize training events as and when the need arises.
- Maintain training records, attendance, CPD hours and other operational administrative task in the training department.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Completed CMFAS M9, M9A, M5, CHI, M8, M8A
- CFP or ChFC qualifications (added advantage)
- At least 3 years working experience as a trainer in a financial industry
- Knowledge of insurance products is a must
- Knowledge in compliance and BOR will be an added advantage
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only Business Registration Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117 EA Personal Registration Number: R1874269.