- Work with the team to conduct training as instruction by Head of Training
- Focus on equipping the FA representatives with necessary sales competencies to do their jobs effectively.
- Provide sales management training for Wealth Managers moving up to management and also for existing TLs.
- Ensures sales representatives are adequately trained in sales advisory process.
- Organize training events as and when the need arises.
- Maintain training records, attendance, CPD hours and other operational administrative task in the training department.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Completed CMFAS M9, M9A, M5, CHI, M8, M8A
- CFP or ChFC qualifications (added advantage)
- At least 3 years working experience as a trainer in a financial industry
- Knowledge of insurance products is a must
- Knowledge in compliance and BOR will be an added advantage
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only Business Registration Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117 EA Personal Registration Number: R1874269.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.