Transaction Monitoring Analyst
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$40000.00 - S$48000.00 per annum|
A global company is currently looking for a banking professional to join their transactional monitoring team. This will be a role based in Singapore, with regional coverage.
Responsibilities for this role include performing ongoing AML/CTF risk monitoring on clients and account transactions, review / analyse / dispose / escalate alerts in accordance to set procedures while ensuring compliance and accuracy.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- At least 3 years of experience in a banking or financial industry
- Experience handling AML transaction monitoring and investigation
- Good understanding of corporate banking and trade finance transactions
- Familiarity with international AML regulations and sanctions is a plus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, and eager to learn
- Ability to write concisely and clearly, and work under pressure and short timelines
- Attention to detail and naturally inquisitive
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Joey.Wong@ambition.com.sg. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1986098