Transaction Monitoring Analyst
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$40000.00 - S$80000.00 per annum|
A global fintech firm is currently looking for a Transaction Monitoring Analyst/Senior Analyst to join their Financial Crime Operations team. This will be a role based in Singapore, with regional coverage.
In this role, you will be analysing and investigating potentially suspicious transactions. You will also be investigating and reporting internal suspicious reports. The role will involve working closely with the CDD teams and participating in AML projects. Due to the innovative and fast paced nature of the firm, you will need to think out of the box and be passionate about the digital and fintech space.
The successful candidate must have the following:
* 2-6 years of experience in AML transaction monitoring within a banking or payments environment
* Background in retail banking, fintech payments or private banking
* Experience handling AML transaction monitoring and investigation
* Familiarity with international AML regulations and sanctions is a plus
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills, and eager to learn
* Ability to write concisely and clearly, and work under pressure and short timelines
* Attention to detail and naturally inquisitive
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Sumukhi.Ramnath@ambition.com.sg. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1986098