Transaction monitoring Associate
Transaction Monitoring Associate
- AML Transaction Monitoring
- Regional coverage
- Banking background
Our client is a well-established Bank in Asia, looking to hire a Transaction Monitoring Compliance Associate able to work in a fast-paced environment with high volume without compromising the quality.
- Review and analyse the alerts and control the AML risk monitoring
- Escalate the alerts and make sure the analyses are documented with sufficient evidences
- Participate in the procedures and policies' implementations and execution related to AML transaction monitoring.
- Assist with the document user requirements and user testing assessments
- Ensure that the operational procedure, problem management processes in place are robust and ran smoothly.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Strong AML system knowledge either in transaction monitoring ( ie: Mantas, Fircosoft, Detica, Norkom or Actimize)
- Relevant experience and prior track record in similar role
- Minimum 3+ years' significant practice in transaction monitoring and investigation
- Good understand of trade finance transaction and corporate banking
- ICA and CAMS certifications in AML is ideal
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment
If your profile meets the requirement above, feel free to apply directly
Kindly note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.