Transaction Monitoring Lead, Corporate and Investment Banking
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$90000.00 - S$110000.00 per annum|
A global bank is currently looking for a Transaction Monitoring Lead for their Singapore office. This will be a regional role with 8 reports.
Responsibilities for this role includes managing onshore team performing Tier 2 alerts investigations, governance over Tier 1 alert investigations, while ensuring quality and accuracy. The incumbent will be working closely with Front Office, Financial Crime Compliance, and Operations teams.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- 6+ years of experience in Transaction Monitoring
- Have experience managing teams
- Strong understanding of Transaction Monitoring, banking industry knowledge of Operations, and Asian markets
- Ability to perceive long-term implications of issues, events, and activities on business
- Candidate with ACAMS Certification or International Compliance Association Diploma is an advantage
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Excellent communication skills across all levels
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Joey.Wong@ambition.com.sg. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1986098