Transversal Operations Officer (PMO) - 1 year contract
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services Contracting|
Exciting and interesting project scope
Centrally located office
Salary Range $8,000 to $10,000
Our client is a European based corporate and investment bank. They operate in more than 40 countries in the world and have more than 20,000 globally. They are currently seeking for a project manager to support the COO of Southeast Asia in a system change that would affect various departments within the bank.
Your job scope will include:
- Coordinate and support the management and corporate functions during the project period in all areas including testing, migration, go-live, and etc
- Be responsible for the coordination of the deployment of the new systems within the region
- Design the new processes and update the standard operation procedure (SOP)
- Be responsible for collecting business needs and escalating to the IT Department as well as coordinating with all the necessary parties involved in the project:
- Ensure that all business needs and changes are met while keeping alignment with global processes
- Provide initiatives and best practices to streamline the end-to-end processes from a customer back view and customer needs perspective
- Providing insights into daily operations across the Middle Office, Back Office and all other teams within APAC
- Manage the analysis, coordination and project management of organisation and support new business requirements
- Build and maintain strong partnerships with front office and all other support functions to aligned to ensure consistent delivery of service according to SLAs
- Produce regular dashboard and monitor all activity KPIs and identify any potential areas of improvement
To be successful in this role, you would need at least 7 years of project management experience within the banking environment. You would also need to have strong understanding of bank operating processes and good knowledge of banking products. The ability to multitask and work in a fast pace environment is also necessary.
If you are interested in the role above, click on the apply button or email your updated resume to email@example.com
Alternatively, you can contact me at +65 6854 5644 for a detailed discussion.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA registration Number R1219081