Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Managing Consultant, Banking & Financial Services
- Grow and expand Treasury business with strong collaboration with Relationship Managers
- Provide treasury investment recommendations, trade ideas and market updates for customers
- Review, advise and execute orders for FX and FX derivatives, Premium Account, Bonds and Structured Notes
- Support sales executives with specific business initiatives; create, lead and advise on sales and product training; and support growth of sales.
- Represent sales on the development of strategies and programs to effectively partner with the bank.
- Responsible for partnering sales leadership to deliver activities, programs and promotions on monthly sales and marketing calls.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor's Degree
- External certification such as CFA or MBA is an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years' relevant experience in research, treasury investment sales or trading in fixed income, currencies, equities and other treasury related products
- Possesses strong interest in and understanding of economics and financial markets, particularly in fixed income, foreign exchange and equity market
- Possesses good interpersonal and communication skills
- Driven, self-motivated and able to work independently yet being a good team player
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only Business Registration Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117 EA Personal Registration Number: R1874269.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend