Treasury Sales Manager
Key Responsibilities: -
- Ensure a consistent sales delivery to our internal and external partners through dual delivery model in follow-up and responsiveness.
- Responsible for all internal and external growth initiatives that require coaching, mentoring and training for staff.
- Provide support on increasing and capturing cross sell opportunities.
- Support sales executives with specific business initiatives; create, lead and advise on sales and product training; and support growth of sales.
- Represent sales on the development of strategies and programs to effectively partner with the bank.
- Responsible for partnering sales leadership to deliver activities, programs and promotions on monthly sales and marketing calls.
- Partner with leadership in developing and executing rallies, recognition, focus days and/or seminars targeted towards increasing sales volume and customer relationships.
- Liaise with partners to develop marketing opportunities to maximize growth in sales and customer acquisition, retention and satisfaction.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:-
- Bachelor Degree
- 5-8 years of experience in sales, training and/or support preferred
- Ability to analyse data and identify trends in order to come up with ideas to help increase specific performance indicators and results.
- Proven success record in selling and/or leading others.
- Ability to clearly articulate business objectives and/or programs to various levels of management across the organizations.
- Requires use of conceptual and innovative thinking
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117 EA Personal Registration Number: R1874269.?
*LI - BF
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.