Treasury Sales Manager
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Key Responsibilities: -
- Ensure a consistent sales delivery to our internal and external partners through dual delivery model in follow-up and responsiveness.
- Responsible for all internal and external growth initiatives that require coaching, mentoring and training for staff.
- Provide support on increasing and capturing cross sell opportunities.
- Support sales executives with specific business initiatives; create, lead and advise on sales and product training; and support growth of sales.
- Represent sales on the development of strategies and programs to effectively partner with the bank.
- Responsible for partnering sales leadership to deliver activities, programs and promotions on monthly sales and marketing calls.
- Partner with leadership in developing and executing rallies, recognition, focus days and/or seminars targeted towards increasing sales volume and customer relationships.
- Liaise with partners to develop marketing opportunities to maximize growth in sales and customer acquisition, retention and satisfaction.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:-
- Bachelor Degree
- 5-8 years of experience in sales, training and/or support preferred
- Ability to analyse data and identify trends in order to come up with ideas to help increase specific performance indicators and results.
- Proven success record in selling and/or leading others.
- Ability to clearly articulate business objectives and/or programs to various levels of management across the organizations.
- Requires use of conceptual and innovative thinking
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117 EA Personal Registration Number: R1874269.
*LI - BF