Treasury Services Advisor - 6 months renewable contract
It is a 6 months renewable/convertable contract position. salary around 3-4K monthly.
* Assume day-to-day management of portfolio of accounts by providing treasury and cash management solutions and cross-selling the Bank's products and services to general sales/referrals.
* Harness the Bank's varied resources and work within internal partners to deliver exceptional and pro-active service to clients worldwide.
* Attend to client's inquiries, requests and complaints.
* Provide sales support to ensure delivery of Quality & Proactive Services to clients.
o Meet clients with Sales for business needs
o Assist Sales to solicit additional business
o Work with Sales on RFP in Pre-implementation stage
* Act as primary escalation & accountability point for clients.
* Provide value-added proactive servicing activities.
* Conduct period service review/scorecard review with clients
* Perform root cause analysis of defects-
* Ensure full compliance of all applicable laws, regulations, credit, KYC.AML policies and exercise appropriate delegated authority.
* Perform all duties as assigned by the Client Services Manager.
* Actively join in, support & implement local or regional projects as assigned by the Client Services Manager.
* At least 2-3 years' working experience in area of Client Services in the bank concentrating on delivery of treasury and cash management solutions for corporate/financial institutional client.
* Excellent presentations, communication, time management, problem solving, interpersonal and team work skills.
* A track record gained through operational experience within the payment, trade, or treasury environment.
* Experience in working in Asia/Global environment with strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Good commend of spoken English and Mandarin.
* Good knowledge of all bank systems, products and web-based electronic banking platforms.
* A good understanding of in-country banking system, account and liquidity structures/products.
* Good application software skills : Words, Excel and Powerpoint
* Excellent rapport with client contacts at all levels and with internal partners at all levels.
* A proactive learner and self-starter seeking continuous improvement in all job-related aspects.
* Innovative and open minded, maintaining a professional & positive attitude at all times.
* Able to work under pressure & challenges.
Contact Julie.Yin via email@example.com or click APPLY NOW.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1655428