|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||S$50000 - S$65000 per annum + AWS and variable bonus|
With over US$50B in revenue, my client is a strong brand name in the market. They have been expanding their business and Singapore, being the Regional HQ, is identified as one of the growth engine. With over 20,000 staff, my client is a well-established MNC that provides the staff a great working environment and dynamic international culture.
Possessing a niche skills in Treasury, my client is seeking a Treasury Supervisor that is able to design and implement treasury aspects. Reporting directly to the Regional Treasurer, you will be tasked to manage day-to-day cash flow positioning and maintain strong banking relationships. You will liaise closely with the Commercial and Operations Team in overseeing important documentaries are in order. You will also have exposure to FX and interest rate hedging.
In order to be shortlisted, you must possess these qualities:
- At least 5 years of working experience in Treasury
- Industry knowledge in commodities or financial markets
- Supervisory experience required
- Strong team leader and team player
- Mature and possess strong ability to foster strong relations with key internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Minimal a Degree in Accountancy
Interested and qualified candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Word to email@example.com
EA Registration Number: R1109269
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117