Trust Accountant - 6 months contract
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
- Independent bookkeeping of bank transactions (incl. securities bookkeeping) and other transactions necessary to maintain full sets of accounts. as well as preparation of financial statements and minutes of an individual portfolio of companies
- Monitoring and reporting of cash positions and bank transactions
- Reconciliation of cash balances to bank statements
- Preparation of financial analysis (e.g. performance reviews)
- Filing & archiving of documents
- Daily interaction & correspondence (day-to-day business, agreements, minutes, resolutions) with internal and external stakeholders to ensure any audit, tax, regulatory or client deadlines are met.
- Degree with focus in Finance/Accounting or Equivalent
- At least 2-3years' relevant experience supporting Trust Managers on client onboarding, payment advice and paperwork(must be comfortable with admin tasks)
- Proven track record in accounting and bookkeeping, preferably as a Trust Accountant recently
- Knowledge in a Trust & Fiduciary environment would be an advantage
- Intermediate, or above, PC skills (Excel, Word, Outlook) with Microsoft Navision experience being an advantage
If you are interested in the role above, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact (65) 6854 5644 for further discussion.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA registration Number R1219081