* Translate customer insights into concepts, personas, user journeys, storyboards, system maps, user flows, wireframes, visual design comps and prototypes with Sketch, Adobe CS, InVision, and other tools
* Incorporate user research and usability testing to iterate on product solutions
* Collaborate effectively with multi-disciplinary teams
* Communicate the product's vision and articulate design decisions and trade-offs both verbally and visually
* Partner with engineering to ensure designs are properly implemented
* Introduce trends and exemplars across a variety of emerging technologies
* Conduct interviews with industry partners to help define product requirements
* Work closely with industry partners for product localizations and adaptations
* Facilitate and drive cross-discipline collaboration
* Execute UI design at both interaction and visual design level
Ideal candidate requirements
* 2+ years of professional experience as an UI/UX Designer
* Experience in working in cross-functional and interdisciplinary teams including Product, Engineering, Business Development and Operations
* Working experience with Sketch, Adobe CS, and InVision
* Proven experience delivering concepts, personas, user journeys, storyboards, user flows, wireframes, prototypes, etc.
* B2B product experience preferred (preferably Industrial or IIoT products)
* Strong passion for working in a start-up environment
* Excellent people management skills to collaborate with colleagues and cross-functional teams.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.