|Salary:||S$5000.00 - S$7000.00 per month + ESOP|
- You'll be working directly alongside the CEO and CTO, to design a beautiful UX that changes how people purchase blockchain based products.
- You will have complete responsibility for the delivery of the entire design journey, from discussions, interviews, sketches, wireframes to high-fidelity designs of various aspects across the product: web-app, mobile app, emails, etc.
- You will be closely working together with the rest of the product and development team. We are a family of punks who are not afraid to challenge convention and be different.
- It will be your job to speak to customers, to test wireframes and designs and to make sure that we can turn the horribly complex into one simple and intuitive product journey.
- You will have to improve the product designs on an ongoing basis, based on direct feedback from customers and other stakeholders.
- You will be working in an industry that is using blockchain to reinvent the way we purchase collectible products and finance entertainment projects.
What we expect from you
- Understand the problem from the inside out.
- Eat, sleep and breathe our users problems.
- Interview Customers and get feedback
- Understand and track success metrics to use them to further improve the product
- Don't reinvent the wheel. Research how other products solve similar problems
- Understand our product and it's friction with retaining users
- Iterate, iterate, iterate… we expect you are proactive in pushing (and challenging) us to reach a product market fit.
- An attitude of testing and measuring the success (and failure) on an ongoing basis.
What we would love as well (but, don't worry, it's not a deal breaker)
- You love Japan, anime and manga.
- You are obsessive about media and entertainment.
Your skills & experience
- You should have a minimum of 3-5 years of working experience in the world of design focused on building complex applications
- You are a master in Sketch & InVision to bring your ideas to life.
- You can clearly articulate your views on UX/UI and explain why 'X' is the best route forward
- You can manage multiple projects at once.
- You're transparent! your honest about your progress and issues with the rest of the team.
- You love what you do and want to get better every day.
- You should speak fluent English
- Japanese is a great bonus, but not a requirement.
What you can expect from us
- A high degree of autonomy and flat hierarchy. Nobody is above anyone, your viewpoint is important to us. Everybody gives feedback to everyone else regardless of position in order to become a better professional.
- Working with a varied and diverse team in an amazing office in Singapore (Ping Pong anyone?)
- A full-time role with a competitive salary
- Great office atmosphere (we won't judge your music taste...)
- Flexible working hours. We are not your mother! Handle your hours and time commitment yourself; we want results, not bums on seats. Freedom and -
- The chance to change the way blockchain works for great creators and artists, uncover new voices and stories.