UIUX Designer (blockchain oriented)
HaTCH is a unique recruitment solution and a Division of Ambition Group, exclusively for the start-up community.
Our client is a Digital independent international corporate services provider, bridging the gap between tailored quality services and the new digital era.
Corporate services supported by cutting edge technology and they are actively exploring to use Blockchain to help achieve this.
They are looking to hire a UIUX Designer (blockchain oriented).
You will be responsible for crafting a beautiful and delightful online console. You are excited by the challenge of converting complex processes into easy to navigate experiences while keeping in mind both our internal and external stakeholders. The console is the centre point of our company and has to interact with many facets of the business, all need to seamlessly come together. Your primary focus will be on designing these experiences and help support our engineers with proper spec's, stories and process flows. Therefore, the scope of the job goes beyond mere designing, venturing into deducing the needs of our stakeholders into clear objectives for our sprints.
- Be creative in building kick-ass intuitive experiences that break convention
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Lead the writing of spec's used for the engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards and process flows
- Design graphic user interface elements
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphics designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (g. Sketch and InVision)
- Understanding web standards (responsiveness, mobile, bootstrap)
DESIRED SKILLS (or able to learn fast on these topics)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Experience with HTML5 & CSS3
- Affinity with Blockchain (user experience)
Interested applicants, please send your updated resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
BRN 200611680D / EA 10C5117 / R1114515