- Degree in Computer Science, Computer graphics, Multimedia field or related field.
- Excellent knowledge of Unity, including experience with scripting, textures, animation, UI, network and user session management
- Experience with 3D software, editor plugin or shader coding is plus point
- Familiarity with unity material, lighting systems and render settings, capability to tune the lighting and render setting for good 3D view
- Proficient in C# programming, knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Familiarity with current design and architectural patterns
- Good problem-solving and debugging skills, experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Good communication skills and team player
- Proficient knowledge of code versioning tool, such as Git
- Experience in BIM data is a plus
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.