Our client, an early stage start-up backed by several conglomerates in construction industry. It is aiming to provide a fully integrated digital product to the property's full life cycle from construction to post-sales. A lot of latest techs in MR and AI domain will be widely applied. Their CTO will share more details of the product and the vision in the face to face interview. Culture-wise, they keep a very flat structure and flexible working hour. They are willing to offer decently for the right candidates.
Ideal candidate should meet below requirements：
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer graphics, Multimedia field or related field.
- Excellent knowledge of Unity, including experience with scripting, textures, animation, UI, network and user session management
- Experience with 3D software, editor plugin or shader coding is plus point
- Familiarity with unity material, lighting systems and render settings, capability to tune the lighting and render setting for good 3D view
- Proficient in C# programming, knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Familiarity with current design and architectural patterns
- Good problem-solving and debugging skills, experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Good communication skills and team player
- Proficient knowledge of code versioning tool, such as Git
- Experience in BIM data is a plus
If you have what it takes, please contact Annie Shi on firstname.lastname@example.org or click APPLY NOW. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | License Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number: R1872781
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.