Our client, one of the most famous financial services company in singapore, is looking for a UI/UX design lead in Singapore. Reporting to the head of digital, this position will be leading the whole design team for the company.
To qualify, you must have the following:
- 8+ years' working experience designing and developing user interfaces and user experiences for IT systems, mobile applications and products.
- Possess a degree in Information Management, Computer Science, IT or related fields. Applicants with digital media background and good IT development experiences will also be considered.
- Extensive expertise or coding familiarity with the following user interface technologies:
- HTML5 & CSS
- Good to know technologies and experiences:
- Springboot development framework
- Mobile development with Android or iOS and related UIUX design considerations
- Agile project development knowledge and CI/CD tools
- Understands the UI/UX development lifecycle from supporting product conceptualisation to information architecture and user usability research to wireframing with tools such as Adobe creative suite and eventual delivery
- Awareness of user experience trade-offs and interactions optimisation to translate conceptual requirements to sustainable designs
- Excellent communication, stakeholder management and presentation skills.
It is a great opportunity to join a rising technology company, they offer:
1. Attractive numeration and benefits
2. Interesting and challenging projects
3. Flexible culture and flat structure
If you have what it takes, please contact Serena Xu at or click APPLY NOW
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1762105
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.