Our client, one of the most promising startup company, is expanding their team with a very fast speed in the southeast region. They are currently looking for a UX researcher to join their user experience design team.
To qualify, you must have the following:
- At least 3-5 years of hands on experience in User Research and Usability Testing/Analysis
- Must be organized, able to work with minimal supervision, flexible to switch rapidly between different projects and manage them in a timely manner
- Ability to think strategically and develop creative solutions to research challenges.
- Working knowledge of data-logging tools such as Morae and Tobii etc
- Proficiency in qualitative and quantitative data analysis, usability testing, eye tracking, testing across desktop, tablet and mobile interfaces, card sorting, survey evaluation, A/B and multivariate testing, and heuristic evaluations
- Superior verbal and written presentation skills to communicate clear, concise findings and actionable recommendations to designers, technologists, project managers and executives
It is a great opportunity to join a rising technology company, they offer:
1. Attractive numeration and benefits
2. Interesting and challenging projects
3. Top notch engineering team and silicon valley culture
If you have what it takes, please contact Serena Xu at firstname.lastname@example.org or click APPLY NOW
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1762105